Women's Networking is Different
Somehow you need to sandwich business networking between putting the kids on the bus and pulling a 10-hour workday.
And you still look fabulous.
Are you looking to connect with local women?
Please join us at our monthly luncheons:
- Ladies only
- Second Wednesday of the month
- Locations vary, with an eye towards affordability and a variety of cuisine (so we can survey different business dining venues around the county)
- $10 meeting fee + pay your own lunch bill (meeting fees may be made out to NWIN Day Chapter)
- RSVP's appreciated so we can warn the restaurant, but they are not necessary
- Bring business cards
In the tradition of the National Women's In Network, the Orange County Day Chapter has adopted a non-profit to fundraise for. Several times a year, we raise money or materials to assist the Court Appointed Special Assistants (CASA) program run by the Dispute Resolution Center. CASA trains and supports volunteers who advocate for abused and neglected children in the foster care system, both in the courts and checking in on their foster homes on behalf of the child. When we talk about a "Fundraiser event" we are collecting on behalf of CASA.
- All fundraiser events are open to both men and women
- You may make direct-donation checks out to CASA, and either send them directly to the DRC in Goshen, or give them to an NWIN director.
- Details and locations for our fundraisers will change for each event.
- Every summer, we collect backpacks and school supplies for the CASA children.